
Yesterday it snowed at camp! It hasn't snowed this much as long as Camp Eagle has been around. Scott has played in the snow three times already! The kids that live here at camp has been outside playing as much as they can. They haven't been around that much snow in a long time! It is great to look outside and see the ground white!

4 comments:
i took that picture. i should be a photographer.
you should have put the one up with the snow in your eyeball. that one is neat.
oh officemate. you like counting crows SO much!
Hey Scott and Anne! Snow at Camp Eagle! How fun! It snowed today in San Angelo and it has been icy all week. It is neat except that there has been a HUGE number of car accidents because no one really knows how to drive in this weather.
You guys stay warm!! Good to hear from you!
I am proud to have helped coin the title of this blog.
live and love... true words
Yay! I think I can comment now. I'm so glad you have a blog. I love reading about people's lives...especially people I know. My brother got snow in AZ over the weekend...crazy!
Post a Comment