We didn't get many pictures this trip, but this one is a picture of our niece Ava. Recently she has started dressing herself!
When we were in Nebraska I took this idea from my friend Kristin! I saw it in her kitchen and then had Scott hang a box in our kitchen for my recipe books. Thanks Kristin!
This is my Christmas surprise from Scott!! It's a sweet bike, well I am taking Scott's word for it, I haven't seen it yet! He tricked me and had me go to the bike store with him and a couple of other people from work to pick out a bike for our "boss's wife". (Well that's what they told me, so he could get me on a bike and get the right size of bike for me!) I can't wait to ride it! I am hoping to try a mountain bike race this spring sometime! What a great surprise!!

When we got back to camp, there was no one else around. All of the camp dogs have been happy to see people! They have been alone for too long! Our neigbor's dog, Squidget, has been hanging out in our house all day today. She just comes in and hides in a blanket and sleeps! It's pretty funny when we forget that she is here and we see the blanket move!
We have a retreat coming in tomorrow, so back to work already. It's a church from Kerrville. We are working it and then heading to El Potrero Chico, Mexico, to go climbing with Nathan and Valerie Cozart over the New Year's break. We'll post some pictures once we get back!

3 comments:
Great job on the box! Looks great! It's fun to see pics of your house since I haven't seen it in real life yet. Also, squidget is adorable! :)
Oh Anne! I'm so glad I met you! I did forget you had a website! Your life looks so fun! :-)
Awww... it looks like you guys have so much fun and that you're happy - that makes me excited! :-)
I'm glad you emailed me about your blog, thanks! It will be nice to keep in touch via your blog. And I'm so excited about your new bike... what a nice gift... way to go Scott!
I hope you guys have a great new years! Love y'all!
Post a Comment